Romantic Quotes

Romantic  Quotes

Celebrate with your beloved one's by telling them, how much they mean to you!! We know that confessing your love can leave you feel tongue-tied. In order to get your words flowing, read through these  ultra romantic quotes. These are some of the most romantic quotes and lines you have ever read. Moreover,You can use the Menu to select which type of love quote you are looking for and what type of sentiment you hope to convey. Once you pick up the right words to say, find a perfect bouquet and get ready for a month full of romance.
__________________________________


“I don’t care how hard being together is, but nothing is 
worse than being apart.”




"The heart has its reasons 
which reason knows not."





"Sometimes I can’t see myself
when I’m with you. 
I can only just see you."





"It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that is LOVE.”







"No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. As You only are my compass star."






"No matter what has happened.
No matter what you’ve done.
No matter what you will do.
I will always love you. I swear it."






"You come to love not by
Finding the perfect person,
But by learning to see
Imperfect person perfectly."





Thanks for reading.
Hope you would have liked our Shayaris

To read more Shayaris⬇️


Have one to add? Be sure to share it with us in the comments below!!



2 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post